This is my town. I live here.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Merchant Meet

Perhaps I will do a weekly "Merchant Meet" post. I think it's nice to put a face on the shops we all walk past. After all, we are a small town and that's part of its essence. I sincerely hope that Monrovia doesn't ever allow chain stores to clutter up Old Town.

With that said, I'll introduce you to Michele Morrison, owner of All About Beauty, a fairly recent addition to Old Town. She has been open for about a year and a half, and this is her first beauty shop. She does all the things you would expect: hair, facials, waxing, eyelashes, etc. In addition she'll give you stellar advice if you'd like to go on your own and color your own hair, like I did. :)

Stop by and say "Hi" to Michelle.

All About Beauty
121 South Myrtle
Monrovia, CA 91016
626-357-7865

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea!

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home