This is my town. I live here.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Trilco Antiques


TrilcoAntiques.jpg, originally uploaded by Living in Monrovia.

I always enjoy going in here and browsing. They always have interesting stuff lying around. Makes me want to be an interior designer. I also like the leafy wall and the meandering sidewalk alongside some of the shops on Myrtle. It would be fun if eventually Monrovia had a number of walking trails that would go through both retail and parks and residential.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love your ideas of walking trails connecting parks, old town and residential. Hopefully some day we'll see that come to fruition!

8:01 PM

 
Blogger aw said...

Yes, I suppose I've mentioned this before!!! It's a huge fantasy of mine.

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home