This is my town. I live here.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Shady Stairs


Shady Stairs, originally uploaded by Living in Monrovia.

Happy Fourth everyone! I know it's going to be a scorcher so I thought I'd post a very "cool" photo of early morning shade. Remember today to be thankful for all of your freedoms and know that for them to work you have to speak up and take action. You may not feel that you can have a huge effect on federal government, but our local government is close by and available for you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...where is this? Canyon Park?

9:41 AM

 
Blogger aw said...

ok...hint: it's on one of the hillier streets

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great 4th - not as hot as they said...but what was up with those fireworks? 15 minutes and just over?

7:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, this is the first time I've checked out this blog. It rocks. I miss my neighbor to the east (Monrovia).

There used to be a good Philly cheesesteak restaurant across the street from the Krekorian a few years ago - but it's gone now. Now the best Philly cheesesteaks outside of Philly are in Burbank.

That comic book store in Monrovia rocks, too.

I'm going to link you on my site later today!

1:01 PM

 
Blogger aw said...

Cool...thank you, Aaron! I hope that you come back to comment often.

Jane, I've posted an open comment thread about the 4th...feel free to add more commentary.

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home