This is my town. I live here.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Hon Sushi

Had a great meal tonight at Hon Sushi, a new sushi bar and japanese restaurant next to the Foothill Starbucks just west of Myrtle. The atmosphere was lively and more energetic than the previous incarnation, which was often closed. They have more "western type" options for those who aren't into seafood or raw food. I like sushi, but sometimes I am accompanied by people who are timid about it, and this place is for them.

They have a BBQ roll and a teriyaki chicken roll that were very approachable. I'm not a sushi expert, but it seems that they have many creative types of combination rolls in addition to the standard fare. The wait staff was very accommodating and friendly. I'd definitely go again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree, the sushi was rubbery and fishy with alot of fat and the waitress was rude, she acted like she hated her job! but the miso soup was good :)

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home